The Right Door at the Right Price
Choosing your door style is just the beginning. Add mini-blinds and choose hinge colors that compliment your home’s hardware. Also consider having your door stained or painted in our climate-controlled finishing plant to ensure a consistent and well-cured finish. Then select our “DoorGuard” package to protect your door during transport and construction. When construction is complete your door will be the centerpiece you envisioned at the start of your project.
Shading Provides Privacy, Elegance and Style
Mini blinds and pleated shades sealed between the glass provide a maintenance free window covering and the privacy you desire, when you desire. You can maintain light & privacy in the comfort of your own home.
Our Pleated Shades
- Lift from the bottom, lower from the top, or both
- Are made from soft, white fabric shade
- Require no dusting, no cleaning, & no swinging shades
- Increase energy efficiency
- Come with a 10 year limited warranty
- Require no dusting, no cleaning, & no swinging blinds
- Have no dangling cords or tilt wands
- Fully raise & lower blind with a light touch
- Increase energy efficiency
- Come with a 20 year limited warranty
The Right Hardware Sets a Theme in your Home
With 9 hinge colors, you can match your door hinge color with the rest of the hardware in your home. We offer a wide variety of hinge options, including; ball-bearing, solid brass, NRP and self-closing hinges.
- Steel based hinges may develop rust if they are exposed to moisture.
- We recommend non-ferrous hinges on all out-swing doors.
WeatherGuard Composite Frame System
WeatherGuard Composite Frame System is an innovative new alternative to traditional wood jambs. After extensive research and development, Plastpro has formulated a poly-fiber doorframe system that combines all the strength and convenience of wood with enhanced properties that make it moisture, rot and insect resistant. This unique formulation guarantees that the WeatherGuard frame will not absorb or wick moisture and will never warp, splinter or rot.
The WeatherGuard product line is available in two varieties. White Cap is a smooth, semi-gloss white that can be painted or left unfinished to compliment the Codel Smooth Fiberglass door. Textured has an embossed grain that can be painted or stained to compliment the Codel Textured Fiberglass door. And the advanced WeatherGuard system can be installed the same way as traditional wood jambs.
WeatherGuard frames offer an attractive, affordable and low maintenance product that will maintain its integrity for a lifetime.A unique poly-fiber doorframe system will not absorb or wick moisture and will not warp, splinter or rot. WeatherGuard frames offer an attractive, affordable and low maintenance product that will maintain its integrity for a lifetime.
- Poly-fiber composite jamb system that is an attractive, affordable, and low maintenance option to traditional wood.
- Closed cellular structure is a unique formulation that ensures product will not warp, split or absorb moisture.
- Greater screw holding power than wood.
- Installs the same as traditional wood jambs.
- Available in smooth semi-gloss white cap and stainable textured embossed.
- Matching composite astragals and mullposts* offering sidelite and transom capabilities.
- Installation and finishing recommendation label applied to every frame.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Multi-point Lock System
We offer a Multi-Point Locking System of the finest design, most precise machining and highest quality materials providing homeowners with a secure locking system stronger than traditional deadbolt locks.
- 300 Series Stainless Steel-Highly corrosion resistant.
- Self Lubricating Parts – Last longer by eliminating the need to lubricate locks.
- Solid Stainless Steel Deadbolt – Highly corrosion resistant and stronger than traditional deadbolts.
- Mishandling Device – Prevents multiple locking points from accidentally firing and potentially damaging door trim. Fully field reversible.
- Full-Size Screw Supports – Prevents flexing or bending of the gear for lifetime performance and smoother operation.
- Helps prevent doors from bowing and adds extra security at the same time.
Finishing What we Start
We offer 8 prefinsh stain colors for any of our textured fiberglass doors and 12 paint colors that can be factory applied to any of our smooth fiberglass or textured fiberglass doors.
Or if you prefer, we can help you to custom stain or paint your new door to a finish of your choosing.
Click to see all 8 stains
Click to see all 14 colors
Protecting the Door that Protects You
Our DoorGuard package consists of two sheets of corrugated cardboard strapped to each side of the door slab protecting it from scratches, sheet rock and concrete mud, paint over-spray and other job site debris. The door slab is then encased in shrink-wrap ensuring complete protection from the elements.
DoorGuard protects both faces of the door slab during delivery, installation, and throughout the construction process.
The corrugated cardboard that is applied to each side of a Codel door slab protects the door from scratches, sheetrock and concrete mud, paint over-spray and other job site debris. Applied with three heat treated plastic straps, DOORGUARD is very secure and does not affect the operation of the door, which can still be locked. Rain and humidity can deteriorate the cardboard and it does not protect the edges of the door from paint overspray. To combat these concerns, Codel has developed the next generation of DoorGuard.
Once the DoorGuard sheets are applied, the door enters a shrink wrap tunnel in which all six sides of the door slab are incased in clear plastic, ensuring added protection from the harsh Pacific Northwest climate. Installation recommendations are printed on the DoorGuard.
The DoorGuard package also includes SillGuard, JambGuard, HingeGuard, and brickmould corner protectors (all shown below). Once the DoorGuard sheets are applied, the door enters a shrink wrap tunnel in which all six sides of the door slab are incased in clear plastic, ensuring added protection from the harsh Pacific Northwest climate. Installation recommendations are printed on the DoorGuard.